Friday, May 6, 2011

Society Project 2

Society Project

Event: Treasure Hunt

Venue: IPG Kampus Perlis

Date: 5th May 2011

Time: 3:30 - 6:00pm


Firstly, we are giving briefing by the committee members of treasure hunt.
There are 5 station altogether.
We are divided into 5 groups and 5 in a group.
There are pink, yellow, green, blue and red.
I'm in the red group. My group members are Fadhilah, Haffiy, Evannie, Jimmy and I.


~Briefing at Pulako~


~Waiting the first clue~


We started the game after received the first clue.
Can't believed!!! My first clue is ...... see picture below --->>>



~with the flour~

We have to blow the flour and found the candy inside the flour then pick the candy full of flour with your mouth = ------->>>>> ate flour ... ...
OMG!!! We can't do that, so we disqualified ... ...
Then, we gathered at Pulako for the tea break which are Gardenia's bread and Air Sirap(super duper sweet, and now my throat not feeling well).


~Tea Break~








Then, my friends started splash the water... ... like water festival :)
Most of them end up with the wet clothes...

P/S: An awesome treasure hunt!!!




No comments:

Popular Posts

Notes