Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lovely Gathering _ 2nd Dec 2011


I have waiting this day for so long~~~

ya, its a gathering with Xiao Ling and Min Yee.

I'm feel so excited and gay.

Because we have long time didn't chit chat, gossip n laughing together...

hehehe...^^


At Sushi King,






















Then, we went to cinema for a comedy movie--------->>>

Petalling Street Warrior,

wow, really funny...

Do catch it up at cinema, bcoz Petalling street don't have faked one.




Next, at Starbucks






\



Its really a memorable gathering

and i felt relieve and relax with both of you.

Wait for the next gathering, wee :)

♥ friendship forever ♥







4 comments:

mushroom said...

i x yet visit my starbuck~~XD

Cindy Ho said...

hehe, treat me ya :D

mushroom said...

if and only if my pocket is full. but now the problem is, i dun even have a pocket..ahahahahahaha

Cindy Ho said...

Haha, don't worry ,money can earn 1.

Popular Posts

Notes