Sunday, April 24, 2011

Outing ~ Kangar

Today, outing with Yun Jia and Yin Hui.

First, we have our breakfast at Pasar Pagi there,

I ate Hokkien Mee with Barlie ice...

Yummy~~~, it's was delicious!!!

Because, such a long time did not have Chinese's food as my breakfast.... :(

Normally, Nasi lemak and bread as my breakfast at IPG.


Barlie Ice

Hokkien Mee

Then, we have a walk around Pasar Pagi,

There was crowd of people there, so bustling of noise,

I have a jolly time at there, have the feel of market :)

Then, we heading to The Store Supermarket,

the only supermarket at kangar.

We went to bought some foods there.

Next, we went to Aneka Mini Market,

to bought some stuff also.

The next station was Sayang Cake House,

I bought some breads ^^


Sayang's variety breads


Sayang's variety cakes

Then, we went to have our lunch at the place we had our breakfast.

My lunch was Thai Fried Rice and Herbal Tea...

Unfortunately, i forgot to take picture of my fried rice,,,

because i too hungry and the fried rice was too delicious.


Herbal Tea

After had our lunch,

we went back to our Campus!!!


Yhui n Yjia
~We are waiting taxi~

This Sunday, i spent my time for outing with Yhui and Yjia.

P/S: Tired !!!





No comments:

Popular Posts

Notes