Monday, October 25, 2010

Social Studies' Exhibition + Assignment

Social Studies's Mini Exhibition Organised by TESLian

Date : 18/19 October 2010

Venue : IPGM Kampus Perlis' Open Hall (Between Dewan Pulai A and Dewan Pulai B)

Time : 10.00 a.m - 3.00 p.m


My Social Studies group members consist of 5 members. There are Hafiy, Nur Nezanna, Siti Munirah, Erick and me.
Hafiy is a group leader.

My group title is Culture Change
We focus on The Element of "keroncong" and "Pop" Music

This is consider long coursework or project.
When doing this project, we faced many hardships...
"Some" group member din't gave his co
operation...
Are "many hands make light works" ?
But i know hardworking can make the work success.
Anyways, I also want to thank to my group members who are really gave their cooper
ation...
their cooperation make the project can finish on time.
Without, you all I don't know what will happening to this project.

Below are some picture during the mini exhibition~








Social Studies Mini Exhibition Teslian












Musical Instruments of Keroncong












My group
Station 8
Title: Culture Change
The Element of "Keroncong" and "Pop" Music














"keroncong" and "Pop" singers











Finally our exhibition end with successful!!!






No comments:

Popular Posts

Notes