Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hockey Tournament 1

The day has came.
What's up?
Hockey Tournament at Stadium Perlis.
I'm just beginner in hockey game and this is the first time I played in turf + first time have hockey match.
I can't believe that ...
I just learnt the basic only and now have to compete with the other group which is senior group.



~Male Group(suka-suki)~



~The goal keeper is so relax~



~ Splash water on the turf ~



The male groups start at 8.00 a.m.
While for the female groups start at 4.00p.m.
Our group's name is Curry Puff...
Haha, what's a weird name...i just know our group's name before our turn.
So, we went to Kangar have our lunch to fill our empty stomach.





~My lunch- salted fish fried rice~


We back to Stadium after had our lunch to waiting our turn to play.








~Hockey's team members~


Tomorrow, for our group still have 2 matches...
Gambateh, for me and my members too.
We try our best to fight for tomorrow's matches^^


P/S: Tired but having fun




3 comments:

aManda said...

hey...good luck and all the best for tml's tournament ya.....

Cindy Ho said...

Thx, Amanda.

aManda said...

welcom...^^

Popular Posts

Notes