Saturday, April 30, 2011

Breakfast

On marvelous morning, I have my breakfast with my lovely family members.

The feeling was good when spent the time family

we went to Taiping for having breakfast.

Woa~ YUMMY !!! Really delicious ^^


~My favourite drink- Teh Si Ice~



~Yuan Yong Wah Tan~



~Yuan Yong Wah Tan~



~Fried Kuey Teow + Mee~



~Fried Kuey Teow + Mee~



After, we heading to Tesco Taiping.

The purpose we went there is to bought some vege and fruits.

The next station is Taiping Central Mall.

As usual for me when went to Taiping Central Mall,

i"ll bought the McD sandae cone.

My favourite ice-cream forever

See how childish am I. (hehe)


~sandae cone~

P/S : I spent my awesome time with my family

2 comments:

Xtremely Large (XL) said...

Enjoy your day with family.. !! Happy holidays. :)
Miss u!!

Cindy Ho said...

Ling,thx.
Ling, not holidays yet but onli weekends... :(

Miss u too, my dear^^

Popular Posts

Notes