Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Poems by Cindy Ho

First time and first experience I learnt to write poems.

1. Nature

Nature,

I love you nature,

Trees, trees, trees,

Why human are destroying you.

Nature,

You are lost in my eyes.

Dust, dust, dust,

You are replacing the atmosphere until my vision become blur.

Nature,

You cannot stand for long lasting.

The jungle is hot like a sun,

Human, just going to stand there and watch me burnt.

Nature,

You had been destroyed.

The sky is crying,

Until the land get sinking.

2. My house

House,

You are like a shell.

A shell which protect us,

Protect us from sunshine, raining, and lightning.

House,

You are like angle,

You make my family and me happy,

Happy by sharing feeling, experience and hardship in the house.

House, house, house,

You are very patient,

Sometime you heard our quarrel and fighting,

Quarrel and fighting between the siblings.

House, house, house,

You are very important in my life,

Without you I did not know,

Where should I go after school or working?

No comments:

Popular Posts

Notes